Quench the thirst of your extremely dried skin with Johara® Ultra Hydration Creme.
Formulated with bio actives that can gently calm skin while keeping it moist & nourished. It acts as an effective skin barrier.
Dry skin occurs primarily from the loss of two very important things: lipids (oils) and water. It is crucial to maintain adequate oil and water in the barrier layer of your skin by improving the Skin Hydration.
When facial skin first begins to lose moisture, the dryness may be only noticed as:
If this initial dryness is not treated, it can progress to become:
* Very tight
At this stage it is possible that dryness induced fine lines develop, which contributes to premature skin ageing and wrinkle formation.
Beautiful Skin is always visibly smooth, deeply hydrated and glows from within.
Order of Application:
* Day Lotion SPF 15/Broad Spectrum Sun screen SPF 30
* Ultra Hydration
* Night Cream
* Ultra Hydration
* Lush cream with natural standardized ingredients
* Instantly rehydrates and moisturizes dry skin
* Helps support skin's moisture barrier over time
* Skin feels plump, dewy and glowing from inside out
* Skin will feel smoother, supple and more vibrant
Apply on face and neck after Cleansing and Moisturising or any time skin needs a moisture boost
* Obtained from Amaranthus caudatus is a good source of squalene and vitamins
* Squalene is one of the predominant components (about 13%) of sebum
* Its skin hydrating property helps the skin to maintain moisture content and thus render the skin supple and firm
* Known as Nicotinamide, is a water-soluble vitamin and is part of the vitamin B group
* Reported to possess skin hydration properties by improving skin barrier functions
Vitamin E Acetate
* A stable form of Vitamin E most often used in cosmetic formulations.
* Vitamin E protects cell membranes from damage by oxygen free radicals.
* Vitamin E is absorbed through the skin and has been proven to be beneficial to skin and cell structure
* Shea Butter is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African Karate tree
* The benefits of Shea Butter for skin include:
* Protection from dehydration
* Restoring skin’s suppleness
* Improving the appearance of dry skin
* One of the most profound benefits of olive oil for skin care is how quickly and easily it softens dry skin
* Olive Oil is so powerful is because it’s a “humectant” which means that it draws moisture into your skin
* One of the major benefits of olive oil skin care is its effect on wrinkles - it can actually help to prevent them with its antioxidant super powers
* A stable form of Vitamin B5, that is known to improve the moisture content of the skin significantly
* Skin washed with Sodium Laureth Sulphate showed significant reduction in TEWL within 2 hours of application of Panthenol
* Maintenance of skin integrity and improved protective effect was observed on use of 1% Panthenol formulation
* Acts as a potent humectant, that helps retain moisture of the skin